Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 
Journey of the Soul
In this blog entry I'm sharing what feels to me to be the journey of the soul. My husband and I are en route to our new home, Espanola New Mexico. We are leaving a beautiful and loving community in Eugene Oregon which is more challenging then I ever imagined it would be. I am however looking forward to our new home in Espanola, and there are many good friends there. My brother, Rishi Parbhaat Singh is also leaving for India soon for his last year at Miri Piri Academy in Amritsar.

My brother Rishi Parbhaat Singh is one of the most kind, loving and honorable guys I know. I send him all of my love and prayers for his soul journey.
My husband and I driving to Boise Idaho, our first stop along our three day drive to Espanola from Eugene.


In the Center
There is no difference
Between Present and Past.
In the Center
There is no difference
Between Right and Wrong.
And so I sit here
In the Center
Feeling my soul
Take its journey
Above the trees, and the mountains
Into the desert.
My heart looks back
Upon the family and friends,
Yearning for the laughter and love
That will never end.
Whispering into me
Into the Center
The wind tells me of the fuure
And the past,
And I am left with
Nothing
But the
Center.

Comments:
Good luck in your new home! I hope it brings excitement and discovery.

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay
 
Cool!
I didn't know you two were moving here.
Me and Sopurkh can have more religious discourses :-) Really though we can all do ishnaan seva together. And we can go to those scenic places featured on my blog. Whatever it is, I look forward to spending time with you two.
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!
 
May you two be held in the arms of Guru Ram Dass during your many travels and adventures together and may your new home be a sanctuary for creativity and love.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?